Sunday, June 14, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Makeover Madness

I am so excited to have joined the #tptsellerchallenge! It is definitely the kick in the butt that I need to get products updated and revamp my selling practices on Teacher Pay Teachers. :)

The first challenge, Makeover Madness, challenged you to grab a product and "revamp" it. So I chose my bestseller and just made it a lil' more appealing to the eye. :)

You will have to give me your opinion...would this catch your eye while shopping on TpT?



I am so thrilled! I can't wait to start the next challenge!

Thank you ladies for hosting: 





6 comments:

  1. This is eye catching for sure Valerie! I love the dark colors and new fonts too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Love the new look!

    Amanda Bryant
    A Traveled Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love, love, love your new cover. Great color and clip art choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new cover! It looks so fresh and eye-catching! Great job with the first challenge! Love your blog!

    The Owl Teach

    ReplyDelete