Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good Evening My Fellow Bloggers!

I just wanted to let you know that I have added most (working on ALL) of my freebie teacher stuffs to Teachers Pay Teachers. :) Most of it is still FREE some of it I have asked for a small fee ($1-$2) due to the extent of time it took me to make it. Please bare with me while I locate all my files and place them in the shop! I hope to be adding a lot more! I have already added some REALLY cute items that have not been shown here on the blog!!!!! COME ON OVER and take a LOOK!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Valerie-Noles

Have a GREAT weekend!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, so I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger award. Check my blog to see the rules you need to follow!!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you the versatile blogger award. Click here to see why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie,

    Hi! I follow you on pinterest and recently discovered your blog. I love all your great ideas and cute products!! I was wondering what site you download all your graphics and fonts from?? You can e-mail me at kweinberger3@gmail.com if you get a chance! Thank you!!!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete