Sunday, December 25, 2011

Snowglobe Writing Prompt

I saw many different ideas on Pinterest relating to the "If I lived in a Snowglobe" activities. I loved LOVED this idea...so I adapted it to fit my needs in my 3rd grade classroom. Here is what I came up with.

I made these graphic organizers to assist my students in the writing prompt. (shared below)


After we complete the writing process we will illustrate the writing by make a snowglobe!

 
I used two paper plates, a ziplock bag, snow contents (hole punches and ribbon) and construction paper!

I have decided to share my Graphic Organizers with you! Please leave feedback and tell me what you think! :)

You can find them at my TpT Store for FREE!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Graphic-Organizers-Snow-Globe-Activity

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment