Sunday, December 25, 2011

Grinch Day in the Classroom

We had a "Grinch Day" in our classroom! My students loved it! We all wore our jammies to school, watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (the original version), ordered pizza for lunch, ate treats and snacks, receieved a special treat from the Grinch himself, and made Grinch Glyphs!!! They absolutely LOVED IT!

Treat from the Grinch: (I've shared the printable below)



Here is the Grinch Glyph we made, thank you Glyph Girls for your great idea!

You can purchase the patterns/directions at Teachers Pay Teachers. The Glyph Girls do great work!
Here is the super cute cards I made, I found the idea on Pinterest, but made it my own. Enjoy!




Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog and became a follower. You've got some great freebies - thanks for sharing! I have a serious (not-so-secret) teacher crush on the Glyph Girls too!!

    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't you know it...I JUST bought Grinch shirts for my team members and I! This will be PERFECT!!! What a cutie-patootie idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. What border did you use for your labels? SUPER CUTE!!!

      Delete
  3. Can you email the labels since they are no longer on your TpT store?

    christinakd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I also get the labels emailed? Thank you!

    marmondo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping for the same. :) They are adorable.
    lohon1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to use these labels with my class. Could you email them to me as well? Thanks!!!
    kayleyking@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you email the labels to me, too? They are adorable! Thanks!
    Tcher7741@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you still able to share the cute printables? Yours is absolutely darling!!!! Thanks in advance if that is possible!
    lanceandreapatterson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please email your adorable labels. Thanks, Paula paulamooney@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I used these labels last year, but I didn't save the pdf, only the pin on Pinterest! Can you please email them to me as well? Thanks! kidvav2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have the labels as well, they are precious! melissawolter07@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello all! I am so sorry it took me awhile to locate my digital copy. I just sent them to y'all! I hope you can use them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could you PLEASE email me the Grinch labels for the candy canes?
    rwestenberg@my.madonna.edu THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete